A successful enterprise is centred on the human being.
At Starlinger, we live the responsibility we have towards our clients and employees. The growth of the Starlinger Group and its worldwide success is not only based on good products. It is down to excellently trained and enthusiastic people who are committed to personal and professional development, recognise the real needs of the customers and are able to put promising ideas into practice.
If you are thinking along these lines and are interested in working with us, send your application documents by email to Petra Lischka, karriere[at]starlinger.com .
To strengthen our teams internationally, we are looking for:
- Installation and service of Starlinger recycling machinery in Great Britain and partly surrounding countries
- Start-up and service of mechanical, as well as electrical components of our ...
China, Jiangsu, Taicang
- Distributing and marketing of Starlinger plastics recycling machinery manufactured in Austria
- Acquiring new customer accounts
- Looking after the existing client base incl. determining ...