Conversion line - ad*starKON HX
In a league of its own:
The reinvented ad*starKON HX conversion line features revolutionary concepts like iMOVE, iSHAPE and other intelligent functions for precise, high-speed production of AD*STAR® sacks with minimum waste and highest efficiency.
iMOVE – intelligent output optimization with the newly invented bag transportation system. An outstanding output of 140 bags/min can be achieved with comparatively low welding temperatures.
iSHAPE – high-precision bottom geometry: the patented bottom forming technology combined with the fabric width monitoring system ensures perfect bag bottom forming and closing – rejects are reduced to a minimum.
The qualiSTAR system with dual stacking checks the dimensions and geometry of each bag. If a bag is out of tolerance, it is separated automatically. The produced bags are precisely stacked on the newly designed stacking unit with two conveyor belts for better accessibility.
The user-friendly 15” touch screen is positioned directly on the main machine and allows comfortable changing of the settings while keeping an eye on the production process.
- Outstanding production speed of 140 bags/min
- iMOVE – intelligent output optimization
- iSHAPE – high precision bottom geometry thanks to patented bottom forming technology and fabric width monitoring
- Easy bag handling due to dual stacking system with two conveyor belts
- Significantly reduced energy consumption per bag
- Production of standard, 2-ply, and open mouth AD*STAR® bags, AD*STAR® carry bags with handles, and BOPP laminated AD*STAR® bags
- Ergonomic 15” touch screen display
- Fabric roll monitoring system
- Easy changeover to microSTAR+ perforation
Technical Data - ad*starKON HX
|Machine speed (max.)*||140 sacks/min|
|Sack width||30 - 60 cm|
|Sack length||43 - 91 cm|
|Bottom width*||8 - 18 cm|
|* The final production speed depends on the quality of the fabric, the weldability of the coating material, and the bag size.|
|The quality parameters have to correspond with the Starlinger AD*STAR® quality standards.|