Tubing line - tubeTEC TX
Tubing is the simple but effective process of forming a tube from flat fabric. Among other advantages, this procedure makes overall printing of the sack possible.
The tubeTEC TX was designed to tube coated or laminated flat fabric made out of PP with or without inliner at highest standard for consumer bag applications.
- Operating speed of 150 m per minute*
- Single or double layer (inliner) tubing, 2 ply with substrates like polywoven with PE film or paper or other substrates
- Low friction folding plates in tubing section
- Constant fabric tension in the whole line
* Depending on fabric quality
|Roll diameter (max.)*||1000 - 1500 mm|
|Fabric width (max.)||1350 mm|
|Tube width||250 - 650 mm|
|Layer||1 or 2|
|Operating speed (max.)*||150 m/min|
|* depends on fabric and seam position|